It felt good writing this today...
Dear Ute,
I thought we were on the same page here. We found a great RE who was able to get you in tip-top shape to carry a baby for me. I thought we were going to be able to start a new chapter. I have not used you in over 3 decades! Pretty sure I am not asking too much. Give me a few babies and you can go back to becoming the center of attention every 26-28 days. Your lining always looks great and the u/s tech is highly impressed by you month after month. Please be accepting of the visitors DH is sending your way during this crucial time. They will not overstay their welcome, just a few days. I don't understand what more you need from me. Unless...
Dear Ovaries,
I appreciate that you are responding to all the meds, truely I did not believe you to ever have been an issue. But now I am wondering if you think it is your turn in the spotlight. My wish from you is that you produce 1-2 MATURE follies this month. Just in case it was the Clomid you did not like, I will now be sticking a needle into my body instead of a pill. This is all for you! You know how much I dislike needles and this time I will be in a hotel all alone without DH to do the honors. Please show a host some love.
Dear Cervix,
If you are the issue, please help me out.
Thank you,
Your (Humble) Host
Dear Ute,
I thought we were on the same page here. We found a great RE who was able to get you in tip-top shape to carry a baby for me. I thought we were going to be able to start a new chapter. I have not used you in over 3 decades! Pretty sure I am not asking too much. Give me a few babies and you can go back to becoming the center of attention every 26-28 days. Your lining always looks great and the u/s tech is highly impressed by you month after month. Please be accepting of the visitors DH is sending your way during this crucial time. They will not overstay their welcome, just a few days. I don't understand what more you need from me. Unless...
Dear Ovaries,
I appreciate that you are responding to all the meds, truely I did not believe you to ever have been an issue. But now I am wondering if you think it is your turn in the spotlight. My wish from you is that you produce 1-2 MATURE follies this month. Just in case it was the Clomid you did not like, I will now be sticking a needle into my body instead of a pill. This is all for you! You know how much I dislike needles and this time I will be in a hotel all alone without DH to do the honors. Please show a host some love.
Dear Cervix,
If you are the issue, please help me out.
Thank you,
Your (Humble) Host

No comments:
Post a Comment