Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

10.03.2011

20 weeks

How far along?  20 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss:  5 lbs

How Big is Baby?  10.6 oz
 
Stretch marks?  Yes.  More still on the right side (my view) than left.  :(

Sleep:  Sort of, tossing and turning, but more due to being hot.

Movement:  Yes, starting to be able to distinguish baby movements.

Food cravings:  Chocolate - Pop Tarts or Malts/Shakes, Caramel and Apples, Fruit Snacks

Food aversions:  Starting to be able to handle hamburger in small quantities.

Symptoms:  Hip and Back pain/discomfort.  Left side very uncomfortable.

Belly Button in or out?  Very in.

What I am looking forward to:  Feeling movement every day.

Weekly Wisdom:   Water and more water

Weekly Joy:  I am pregnant!  Last Friday I announced on Facebook, it feels good to be out.

1 comment:

  1. 20 weeks! How did that happen so fast?! Glad you felt comfortable to "come out". :)

    ReplyDelete