Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

1.01.2012

Let's catch up with some bump photos - 33w3d







 My new FAVORITE photo to stare at all day...
 And what is a good photo roll without a stretch mark photo progression.

 
How far along?  33 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain/loss:  Apparently I am only up 4 lbs, down from 6 lbs a few weeks ago. 

How Big is Baby?  4 lbs 13 oz, measuring a week ahead & have been since week 10!  Apparently baby will be tall, and is in the 66th percentile.

Stretch marks?  Of course!

Sleep:  Whenever I can, but at night I am sleeping well and getting up to potty once between 3:30 - 5:00.  It is so hard to get going in the mornings.

Movement:  Yes, like crazy.  Especially when I am trying to sit up straight (like a normal person) I get butt bumped in the ribs or a few kicks to the hip or pelvis.

Food cravings:  Ice cream & chocolate (that has not changed)

Food aversions:  Not really

Symptoms:  Sciatica (pretty bad when baby's butt is on my right), easily exhausted and general discomfort.

Belly Button in or out?  In, but it is much less deep.

What I am looking forward to:  Smelling baby, holding baby, and being a Mommy.

Weekly Wisdom:  Water, vitamins and eat a good mix of carbs and protein.

Weekly Joy:  Being able to tell how baby is positioned.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't believe your sweet baby is almost here! :)

    Wow! :)

    You look so beautiful, Momma! :) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete