Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

9.16.2011

18weeks

It has been quite the week.

I was out of town (4 hours away) for the week.  Most of the time when I am staying in hotels, I have no trouble sleeping.  Not this time!
Who was up at 3:30am daily?  ME!
Who could not fall back asleep, at all?  ME!!
There were even enough pillows to pile them all around me.  Still, No Sleeping!  OYE

So when K told me that my Snoogle (a big pregnancy pillow), showed up in the mail....well actually he said "I think your pillow is here.  Well it is a big box & it is light weight.  So I am assuming it is your pillow."  Since that is the only thing I have ordered, I am sure he is right.  As soon as I am finished with this post, I will bust open the box.  Pretty sure I will also be practicing how I will use it.

As far as the baby goes, all the tests came back with no known abnormalities in either the ultrasounds or blood work.  We could not be more thrilled!!!  Now if I could just start feeling the little one move.  Hopefully this will happen soon, since word on the streets (HA!) is that you are supposed to be able to start feeling them move by the 20th week.

Okay, that box is just way to tempting! 
~ Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment