![]() |
| Quilt |
The front is put together, the batting, backing and edging are in a bag on the dining room table; just waiting to be put together. Every weekend will be "the weekend" it gets put together. Not sure what is keeping me from just doing it. HMM?
Quite honestly, the possibilities are endless...
Is it because it is only the second one I have ever put together? Maybe
![]() |
| Up Close |
Is it the infertile in me who is slightly terrified? Quite possibly
The most likely answer is that I am a bit lazy.
So why am I putting this down in my blog? Maybe I will feel accountable to finish; especially since K is the only other person who knows my dirty, little, quilt secret.



I was so excited to see this post pop up on my Dashboard! I miss you! :) I'm glad to hear things are going well and I love the quilt you talented lady! :) XOXO!
ReplyDeleteIt will be terrific when it's finished. This is my first visit to your blog but I will be back. You've created a lovely spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here.I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary
ReplyDeleteThank you both! I appreciate your kind words.
ReplyDelete