Last Friday, I went to get my cycle day 3 ultrasound done. Well, I could have guessed my ovaries were not clear. They have not been clear yet. But for some reason, maybe since AF was so incredibly heavy, I thought maybe there could be good news. Silly me. Typically there is some sort of odd shaped left-overs hanging out on my right ovary. Once it actually had a star shape in the center, clear sign that the egg was released. This time no such luck. It was HUGE! They did not even bother to take my blood; they ALWAYS take my blood. I sat out in the lobby, waiting for Dr G to finish up with another patient. Just had that "not so good" feeling. The nurse was sweet when she said that "We will skip this cycle, so we can start fresh next cycle. Plus Dr G is not sure that I really was able to measure the whole thing." GREAT!
So now that I am officially 32, onto the 19th month and on cycle #23 or so (really who can keep track when you get into these sorts of numbers), I am on a break. No big deal. Except this was the FIRST cycle in a year that I will not be needing to plan around work related flights! FRUSTRATING!
But that is why IF sucks!
So fast forward to tonight, cd6. Not on meds this cycle. I am a CM producing fool! Before all of the med cycles, I was a CM producing fool. I do get changes in color and stretch. However, K is at home, I am here in Cincy until Thurs (cd 9). Typically, I O on cd10. Hopefully this will be the case since K is off this weekend.

So sorry that you are having to deal with that. Maybe fate will bring you a gift on this "break" month! good luck!
ReplyDeleteHang in there. :( I know this is crappy advice, but try to enjoy your break. Drink lots of wine and eat sushi. I hope next cycle is the one!!!
ReplyDelete