Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

5.08.2011

Doesn't feel like just another Sunday

Until this year, Mother's Day has not bothered me.  I am not sure if trying is getting to me or if it is the break.  Emotionally I am off.  I feel like nothing I have been doing is right.  All I have wanted to do was nap.  My furbaby was super sweet and napped on the couch with me this afternoon.

Like most, I avoided fb today.  I updated the status to wish my mother and mil Happy Mother's Day.  The logged off for the day.  My parents are in Hawaii, so I know my Mom is having a GREAT MD.  My mil appreciated my note, she told DH to let me know.  Then I started to cry, I did not want to think about it at all.
 
**
This month I finally broke down and ordered the cheap internet tests.  This cycle is really been a bummer.

Apparently Dr G is going to be moving to Arizona in July.  I am completely attached to her.  It is upsetting me, more than it probably should.  There are 2 other REs (1 female & 1 male) in the office, they actually own the practice.  Sure, they will do a fantastic job taking care of me, but they don't know me.  I have known Dr G since July 2009.  I am totally being a baby about this, but it is still fresh.  BTW - My sister told me this news, and Dr G will still let me her news.  Right now I am trying to prepare myself so I don't totally breakdown in the office.


Tomorrow is a new day & the start of a new week.  Hopefully it brings me any sort of good news!

1 comment:

  1. :( Sorry you're having such a rough start to the week. And REALLY sorry your RE is moving! I hope you can build a strong (YET SHORT!!) relationship with one of the others in the practice.

    ReplyDelete