Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

5.18.2011

Loving the promise new beginnings bring! & socks!

First acupuncture appointment was today.  I am excited for the possibilities that this can bring.  Looking forward to many more appointments with Donna.

Tomorrow is my cd3 monitoring appointment.  First appointment since the cyst.  I am so nervous.  Luckily for me, it is Thursday.  Means nothing to most, but to me, it is K's day off.  Last night, I told him about the appointment & he offered to come with me.  I love him!  I love that he is going (even though he hates dr offices).  I love that he knows Dr G will possibly be telling me she is leaving in June or July.  I love that he offered (I did not expect him to, nor did I in any way suggest it - verbally or telepathically). 


Lucky Socks Round 2 came today!

Love them!

Really, who can say they don't have enough Luck to give some & we can all use some.  Right?

I am hoping that my recipient will get her socks soon, she was having a rough day yesterday.  She can really use them.  They should make it before her 1st appointment. 

1 comment: