So not much to report for the last few weeks.
Maternity pants have arrived and are hear to stay, for now I am in the natural waist pants. Maternity shirts are only for personal time & at work polos - sexy, I know! But they are so shapeless that they are hiding my pudge/bump mix.
I have been feeling pretty good - back is a bit sore, getting some stretching pains in my tummy & my boobs are getting bigger (this week I switched to sports bras 24/7).
My first strech-mark (pair) has appeared! Not even near where I thought it would be - AHHH ::whispers right side of belly button below birthmark:: Let the fun begin!
Tomorrow is my First Trimester screening (NT scan & bloodwork). I am excited, but nervous that they will not be able to get the baby to move so they can take the appropriate measurements.
OOOOOHH Can hardly wait until tomorrow!

I'm here!! Sounds like things are going well! Almost thru the first tri! :) Miss you at the IF board, but SO GLAD you graduated!
ReplyDeleteThis may be egotistical of me...but were you refering to me in your title?
ReplyDeleteHa! Never mind. Other Katie...LOL.
ReplyDelete