Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

6.13.2011

Beta #1 is in! - 17dpiui

Nurse called and said my HCG was 242.  She said it was a great number, I am definitely pregnant!  WOOT!  So naturally I started crying happy tears & had to listen to the message again.  Oh & did I mention I was walking through the St. Louis airport, so that was awesome.  I will go to a diagnostic center on Wednesday here in St. Louis.  We want to hear at least 484 as a result of the next draw.

As far as the early symptoms I am having: serious back pain (from my shoulder blades to my tailbone), some belly pain (more on the right than left), emotional, easily exhausted, restless sleep, sleepy (more so last week), hungry & I think my bras are fitting tighter.  I can't stop wondering of some of the pains & soreness I have are related to my prior uterus issues.     

I am very excited about being pregnant & at the same time terrified.  I am trying not to think about the parts that scare me as much & just try to enjoy all of the symptoms...mainly b/c of why.  All the symptoms make me smile & bring tears of joy to my eyes.  Oh did  I mention I am super emotional?

So I am hoping & praying for a happy, healthy & uneventful 9 months!  If anyone out there has some to spare, I could use all of the happy thoughts & prayers you have.  

1 comment: