Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

6.27.2011

Hodge Podge of Thoughts - 6w 4d

Today my sister is on her way here.  Glad she was able to land with all of the flooding going on.  All we are hearing about (and have been for the last few weeks) is Missouri river flooding.  The airport is very close to the river, so hopefully they will be able to keep the water away.  There are thousands of people here for the College World Series (CWS), so it will be nice for them to be able to get back home.  Plus I-29 is closed both North & South of Omaha.  So if the water would stop coming, that would be much appreciated.

As far as my pregnancy goes, today the funny taste showed up.  I could not even fathom finishing my oatmeal this morning.  For lunch it was French Onion soup from Panera.  For dinner I decided to make something mom used to make, sausage casserole.  I use the word casserole loosely.  It was perfect.  Good?  Absolutely.  Good for us?  Meh ::shrugs::  If it keeps me from having morning sickness, I will take it.

Sorry there is not more to update, but Thursday is my first view (via ultrasound) of what is going on in my uterus.  Thoughts & prayers are appreciated that we get to see a healthy baby!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thoughts and prayers headed your way! I am sorry to hear about all the flooding! I hope everything gets better there soon! :) Have fun with your sister!

    ReplyDelete