Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

6.30.2011

First ultrasound

Today was the 1st ultrasound!  It was SO amazing!  Going in I was nervous, excited and terrified.  K of course was calm as always.  Without further ado Baby Negs.....

First Picture!
Measuring 6w4d & .693cm
Heart Rate 122 bmp & .984 sec
Dr G was so sweet today.  I told her how I was nervous about where the little one implanted, so she viewed EVERY angle to reassure me that my fear was not warranted.  She also tried so hard to get us a good picture of the whole baby, we could see yolk sack, heartbeat then pole....no head.  Well there was a head, we just could not see it!  Already this baby is taking after me, I also don't like my picture taken either.  HA!

She was just as excited for me and K as I was (K was still calm & collected).  So I will be making sure to send her photos as they come.  She has been so fantastic.

Today was pretty amazing.  I was also told that I have a cyst - which explains the sharp pains I started having this morning.  Funny thing that cyst news used to be the big news at the ultrasound, this time she tried to hide it from me - so that I would not worry!  So baby on the left, cyst on the right!  SQEEE!  And I was released to my OB...who is booked until September, so I am going to meet with a new OB in that practice.

Today I am Pregnant & I am in Love with this baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment