Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

6.22.2011

My zipper is getting away from me? - 5w 5d

So this morning I needed to use the ol' rubberband trick.  Well after breakfast, water and some walking, my zipper is moving further south.  Unbelievable!  Pretty sure I am not supposed to start needing new cloths for a few more weeks...at least.  Darn it!

As far as how I am feeling.  My boobs hurt, burping like a man, constantly hungry, frequent potty breaks, decent energy, tired yet can't fall asleep, & under my right ribcage is achy.  I'M LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!  ::whispers:: The reassurance is nice.

Last night I had my first sort of pregnant dream.  I was eating (suprise) and apparently I was eating a lot.  My friend D was in it, she looked up at me and said "Are you pregnant?  You sure are eating a ton."  That was it.  Dream over.  Apparently my dreaming self does not want to be called out in public either.  HA!


This is still what I am craving...

No comments:

Post a Comment