Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

6.11.2011

Do you think 4 is too many? 15dpiui

So I do have an aversion to POAS, but this morning apparently was different!  First one the "is that a line" line was so faint in seconds which seemed like hours.  So I took 3 more (different brands) of course.  I had only ever seen a BFP in posts like this!


HOLY SH!T!!! 

After I woke up DH, could not even compose myself enough to say more than "They are ALL positive, ALL of them" over & over.  His reactions were Sleep Indifferent Big Smile Confused then he asked me why I was Crying.  All I could respond was "HOLY SH!T"

Thank you ALL for all of your love and support, goodness knows I would be more of a basket case without you all ((((HUGE HUGS)))).  I will stick around only until I get a few beta #s, if you will still have me?  I am still SUPER nervous about my ute from the surgery.

1 comment: