Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

6.18.2011

Sleep & Eat - 5w 1d

Having a hard time staying asleep for more than 6 hours (sometimes less).  Pretty sure I'm tired, but funny enough (well maybe not so funny) - I can't fall back asleep.  OH, forgot to mention it is the fact that I have to use the restroom that is waking me up.  K is up stairs sawing logs - which probably isn't helping MY sleeping issue - he will be sleeping for at least 4 more hours.  So I am figuring this as good practice for what is to come!  (Though I am pretty sure it is not going to be helping the pretty severe case of pg brain I am coming down with!)

Today I have the acupuncturist and I dreamed (this is a new thing for me - normally I sleep so well that I don't dream & if I do, I sure don't remember them) that I missed the appointment.  Completely forgot about it.  I have been waiting for this appointment for 2 weeks now.  & in my dream, I missed it by 5 hours!  Making sure my reminder alarm is set.  Don't want this dream becoming reality!

Normally I have an opinion on what dinner is going to be EVERY NIGHT!  For the last week (maybe 2), I couldn't care less.  I would eat anything you put in front of me.  Then yesterday, I lost my appetite = eating a little more like "normal" & not like I have been starved for days.  This morning nothing sounds good, I am only interested in water & sleep ::sigh::  I guess what the little captain wants I will try my best to accommodate.

Well, back to bed I go.

2 comments:

  1. I had exactly the same thing a few weeks ago. My eyes would pop open at 4 am and then I could not fall back asleep at all! Now I need to take a nap every day to get through the day. Exciting times!!! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am enjoying every minute...not that I can remember what I was doing :S

    ReplyDelete